View Profile chris-the-stick2

All 32 Audio Reviews

8 w/ Responses

ncie dubstep/techno song.
i wonder why you hate it, and why you hate all the people who like it.
if you dont like it, abandon it, but its a good track, with nice music, so why hait?!
kk

excellent and emotional music, it reminds me of maestro-rage's epic and emotional music, that always made the listener nervous, and anxious to finish a level under this music.

however fear not: your music has it's own style, and you are very original, so i like this alot.
it has a silent start, building up more and more volume as we go forward, and it eventually ends up making a big sensational race for ''the last stand'', making a nice and cool music, witha very nice vibe in it.

good work, and please do more stuff like this.

carefoot is good, and carefoot might won over manclock, but teqneek is slightly better.
slightly.

keep rapping, it was fun!

a classic loop, for a classic site.
brings me back to 2001-2003.
a great song/loop!

keep it up, bro!

i actually liked it!
teach me how to do that too!
what's a ''vo coder''?

a good song, it would fit greatly in a madness film!
could i use it?

good mix.
you should star in a krinkel's movie, or at least get a character there, just because of your epic contribution to this series!

you do EPIC MUSIC, MAN.

keep doing music, and i will keep listening to it.

epic song! one of my personal faves, along with the NEXUS soundtrack, ''catastrophy'', and ''fight or flight'', and ''nuclear mutation'' (my all time fave is madness combat 4 msuic, or matt's sync.'' and ''MC 9'', and ''fight or flight''. does ''fight or flight has guitar-like solo? coz it sounds like so...

EPIC.

this song right here duck and cover makes me wanna jump and duck all over around!
epic work, my firnd, great job!
without your music, madness would be just guys beating each other, and less exciting.
your music makes everything epic./
keep it up!

good music.

''its madness!!'' madness? this...IS... SPARTAAAAA!
lol, had to do it.

serious, tho, good music track, dark and twisted, very good ,a nd fit for the madness combat 10.
good stuff. i hope you will do more.

i hope you like classic music, man...
anyway, good remix, even tho, a remix must look individual.
and this looks VERY good and individual.

well, hello, im chris the stick2, i make random, funny movies, i draw comics, and also i voice act. AKA=BB10-clock.

31, Male