View Profile chris-the-stick2

All 339 Art Reviews

103 w/ Responses

this is a very magnificent picture!
a great drawing of gladstone/gastone, drawn with MANY, realistic details, and great shading/lighting.
it is SO good, and SO realistic, that it is quite creepy, in a way.
its a very nice, atmospheric, impressive and highly realistic/creepy artwork that brings alot of nostalgia back to me.

gastone always looked like the duck that would gamble his way in order to get money.
after all, he is very lucky, the odds are in his favor! ;)

i also like the details, such as the smoke of his cigar forming a 3-leaf clover, and i also like his face expression, which is smug/pleased, and i like the details on his clothes and on his trademark-styled hair, its pretty cool! :D

it is a really cool thing, and you should draw more disney's ducks like this.
its awesome!
(if you want, that is! :P)

excellent work, you are a superb artist.

DocLew responds:

Oh gosh, thank you so much! Glad you like it, you're too kind!
( Maybe I'll draw other ducks in the future, I found this so funny to do :) )

impressive!

mario supports this coin 5/5

a truly dark, beautiful and badass drawing right there.
i LOVE the black and red details, and the fact that you used ONLY red & black as your colours in this pic, since the madness universe only shows us black, grey and red as colours(and the occasional yellow blood of the 1337 agents).

also, i LOVE the stature, and the realistic poses of hank & jeebs.
(is it jeebs? who is the guy with the revolver? i assume its jeebs, because he has the huge revolver, and he also said ''i managed to grab it back'', therefore he got his ''halo'' back from the auditor, who stole it from him.)

anyway, you drew both hank and jeebs with GREAT detail, great stature and with realistic poses, while their anatomy is so well-done, that they look like humans...

i also like hank's armour, the tarnished street sign, his glowing eyes and the awesome cape that he has.. also i like how he covers his eyes from the dusty-winds....

as for jeebs(or whoever that guy is), i like his pose, his trenchcoat, his gun and i LOVE how the dark halo glows in his hands, all that while hovering..

overal, its a GREAT drawing, of a GREAT event, taking place in the height of the madness series.
a seriously impressive work, of a seriously talented artist.

you are great, keep it up!
and do more like this, please!!

Rhunyc responds:

Oh wow, quite the lengthy review! I honestly do appreciate it! Thank you very much. :D Oh and yes that's Jeebs :)

a very sexy techno-warrior girl!
i love her body/anatomy, and her sexed-up face expression, its great!

cool stuff, plz do more!

wow, really nice drawing of marceleine!
also, great rack!

im loving this.. plz do more!

really nice drawing of a sexy elf girl.
i like her pose, her uncertain face expression, and her outfit.
the way she's facing in that direction, preparing for the next threat/battle and her face expression show us that she has to decide about her next fight...
as for the armour/clothes, they are very nicely drawn, as well as her sword/shield as well!
great girl, great body, nice drawing!

plz do more like this!

InnovativeHentai responds:

Why thank you! Yeah, I tried to put some thought into what this pose was going to convey, and I appreciate you thinking about that and commenting!

very nice drawing of a naga-girl....
i like her anatomy,her scary snake-like face/mouth and eyes, (especially the mouth, its very snake-like, while the eyes are also narrow enough in order to be considered ''snake-like''..)
as for her pose, its sexy, i like how she's leaning on the rock, and both her human body, and her snake body are very nicely drawn and posing in a cool angle.
it should be also noted that her breasts are really nice, and the colouring/anatomy is great.

a really nice drawing, you do cool stuff!

InnovativeHentai responds:

Thanks again! Yeah, I wanted to capture some of that snake-ness in her face/head. Glad you like it!

WOW! what an amazing picture!
this is a perfect drawing, and it has a fruit-based dragon, something that i've never witnessed on the net before... (so far).

its not only an original idea, but also an idea that is executed prefectly....
nice, and beautiful dragon, great details, excellent shading/lighting effects, good anatomy, VERY GOOD texture, and really really nice drawing overall, with huge ammount of detail...

last but not least... i have to ask you: today/yesterday, was clockday.
strawberry clock was celebrating.
is your strawberry-themed dragon a coincidence, or is it a clever, unique tribute to clockday/strawberry-clock?

either way, its awesome!
you rock! do more art, you have huge skills! :)

frozen-scumbag responds:

Thank you! Nope, it just seems to have been a coincidence. I too thought this was an original idea, but just recently some one told me that there's a pokemon type game with a strawberry dragon in it. Doh!

wow, a great version of the classic ''dogs playing poker'' painting, a really nice work!
i like the vibrant colours, and the thick lines...
really cool!

you've drawn every clock perfectly...
also the strawberry clock cameo was clever, just like the grandfather-clock one, and the CLEVER hint/detail on tropicana's side: his orange-bix body had this text on the side: '' you cannot kill strawberry clock..'' nice!

all in all, its a perfect clock-day tribute, and i like it.

my only complaint is, that im not in the poker table! bah, im BB10-clock sir! outrageous!!! >: (
lolz jk, you did a great job, and thanks for listening to my suggestions...
happy clockday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luwano responds:

Thank you for your review. Your feedback and that from the other clocks matters a lot to me.

I gotta admit, the grandfather clock is part of the original painting "A Friend In Need", so while I was aware of the meaning, it was not my idea. I'm glad you like it though.

I'll make sure to add you in the next drawing. Not sure when that will happen, I rather not make promises I can't keep up with again. :P

Hope you guys had a great clock day!

WOW.... a VERY detailed and intriguing drawing of SBC, and the founding clocks, all of them forming a technological masterpiece, the robotic fruit mechanon!!!1oneone

i also like that this is an animated image such as a .GIF image, (is it one?), and i also like the fact that you've drawn the clocks with digital, robotic symbols marked on top of them, which makes them look more like bionic robots, rather than just fruits....
also i do enjoy the fact that the robots thrusters look like strawberries... lol!

a great CC/SBC tribute... happy clockday!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Happy Clock Day to you too NG user (and yes this image is in GIF).

well, hello, im chris the stick2, i make random, funny movies, i draw comics, and also i voice act. AKA=BB10-clock.

31, Male