Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 73 Fans
Follow chris-the-stick2

All 3,038 flash Reviews

Madness Combat Insident 00A Madness Combat Insident 00A

wow, you're new, but you're good!
is this your first animation?

also this was a very fluid & fast animation, what FPS did you used? and was this tweens or FBF?
other than that, the story was good, even tho not very original, (but thankfully it wasnt about hank like all the other 8849999 animations do), but it was a good story, with good fights, nonetheless.

i also liked how the madness dudes had speaking bubbles with emoticons/and various expressions going on, it reminded me of maximum ninja, (also the poster) this is good.

in conclusion, this was a great madness movie for a first, and you have great skills in making madness-styled movies.
do more.

PS: just add more original characters, more fights, some backstory, and uhh maybe a preloader for the movie? i liked the ''replay'' button tho, this was good.

taguse123 responds:

It will be more beautiful and moving I'm sure
To be contined :D
namely Insident 01A try

Fear is a Liar - Chance to Wake Up Fear is a Liar - Chance to Wake Up

nice design of the mechanical robots+propaganda machines, good drawings, nice animation, good matching with the song, and a good message.
this was a good movie, do more like this u r good.

ArsenalStudios responds:

Thanks you Chris-the-stick2. I appreciate the response. I will keep working don't worry. Thanks again.

Dream Dream

pretty cool and original, it was creepy enough to be good, and the monster was quite adorable and well-drawn...

nice work

Theropods Theropods

wow, a VERY well-designed game, and especially if we consider that this was done in just 14 days, AND that it was mainly an 8-bit game with pixels....

speaking of which, the pixelated female protagonist was a VERY charming and pretty cavewoman with red long hair, and an interesting ability in hunting/evading dinosaurs.

you've drawn her really well, and the details, such as her hair flowing and her moving or saying ''no'' with her head when you clicked a wrong object in the puzzles was also a VERY nice touch, and i repeat, this was done in 8-bit style, which adds to the awesomeness even more.

the puzzles were good, and the story was pretty clever and original.
i liked the setting of the stoneage/age of the dinosaurs (even tho we thankfully never co-existed with dinosaurs or we would be extinct, yes sir), and the whole riddles/puzzles challenges, it was r. nice.

as for the game itself, i was stuck in the beehive+tree trunk part in my first play, but on my second play, i got everything right, and i won/completed the game!

it seems she saved the witch doctor, AND they got themselves a new, cute green pet baby dinosaur... so cool.

i would like to see more like this, it is an interesting idea for a game.

you are good, do more.

Lamp Posts Lamp Posts

hahahahaha, a funny little short!

i didnt get the joke, but it was nicely done, and well animated.
well done sir, do more!

COLM THE CAT IN: SWINGING CAT COLM THE CAT IN: SWINGING CAT

wow, a VERY cool work, and an excellent animation done in the traditional style of the hand-drawn cartoons of the 40s/50s/60s.

it reminded me of the old tom and jerry cartoons, and thats a very good thing!
also the golf court/mad dog idea was pretty clever.

i am surprised that your first animation was so detailed, and so well-done. you are good.
i liked this alot, do more!

NoelDempsey responds:

Thanks a lot for your comments. I wasn't sure if it was good or not. I am working on a barber shop one next with the same characters. Thank you.

The Experiment The Experiment

a very interesting story, transformed into a wonderful loop!
i would love to hear more about this story, and i would like to watch more of dave's adventures....
please continue this chapter somehow...

SARCO SARCO

a really nice, well-drawn and bizzare adventure game, showing us the adventures of a floating pod(?), or of a lost, intricate robot from a long-lost era of mankind.

while i normally cannot connect emotionally with a floating pod, this was acute character, and i wanted to see what would happe to it.
why did the kids at he start of the movie rejected it?
they decided to abandon the robot/floating pod, and i was confused as to why they did that, since they already had thos creature as their pet.
then, i entered the small city, and i went to the local bar, while helping a robotic-kid to get his legs back.

i completed the game, whcih had good visuals and interesting characters, and i have to say, that it was GOOD, but i think that the protagonist/the floating pod/robot shoudl move FASTER, alot FASTER, because the movement was so slow that it was impossible to even do a simple walk around the area in order to investigate all the available options.

also, the vertical movement (up, down), SHOULD be easier to perform, i mean, i had to stop the robot from moving, and to immediately press the down arrow, in order for the robot to do this correctly!

anyway, if you fix those small errors, and make the robot to move/faster/easier, then i think that you will have a great game right there.

Two Lonely Guys Vol.3 Two Lonely Guys Vol.3

hahahaha, good work once again, man!
this time: bar jokes+bartender jokes, very nice!
this was a well-designed, nicely thought comic story, and a good sequel to teh previous installments.
plz do more, its good!

PS; also the dr. who chronological order marathon idea was very funny, after watching the guy's list of ''suggestions''

iAmBaSsMaN107 responds:

Thanks Chris! It's always nice reading your reviews :-).

Please check out the facebook page so you can read the rest! I'm honestly not sure how many more of these slide shows I'm going to do in the future...

Gastro the Snail Gastro the Snail

a VERY good pilot, for an original bug/snail story!
the snail and the bugs/roaches/praying mantis characters were well-drawn, and funny.
also, mantis boobs and snail boobs? win! (lolz)
a very interesting start of a good series, you should do more in this, its pretty original, to say the least, its funny and well-drawn.

GarrettDare responds:

Woot, bug boobs! Thanks for the kind words! There are two previous episodes on my youtube channel, but the quality is pretty low! I'm writing the next episode and going to try and make it flow better, and add more animation to it. Cheers!