chris-the-stick2chris-the-stick2

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 137 Fans
Follow chris-the-stick2

All 3,448 flash Reviews

Nutty for Honey Nutty for Honey

great cartoon, with awesome drawings of the characters.. it reminded me of the good old looney tunes cartoons, its really nicely drawn, well-animated and funny!
plz do more stuff like this, its great!

you are cool

00AL240 responds:

Thank you Chris.

My cancelled animation project (2015) My cancelled animation project (2015)

this is a nicely drawn, nicely animated short movie, with some interesting characters...
you should make the full 5-minute movie one day, this seems very promising.
good work, man!

PigeonPete responds:

Thank you very much for your comment! Yeah I could make, but lets see :)

Arcade couple battle Arcade couple battle

perfect drawings of the characters, fluid animation, great animation speed, and solid humour.
cute movie, with awesome visuals and a cool story in it.
great work!!!!

keep it up!

HOW TO USE A NOOSE PROPERLY(NO CLICKBAIT) (STRAIGHT TO THE POINT) BY ASHOTIE HOW TO USE A NOOSE PROPERLY(NO CLICKBAIT) (STRAIGHT TO THE POINT) BY ASHOTIE

what the hell was this?

i mean the main character was drawn in a way that made him look like:
he looked like he was the missing (mutated) child between a powerpuff girl and a phillipino, and his giant bulging eyes made it hard for me to not cringe during the video.
also, the hanging/suicide tornado part was quite disturbing.

this movie was nicely drawn, and animated in a decent way, but it was TOO bloody disturbing.

PS: it needs more slenderman, more jeff, and more zalgo. period.

ASHOTIE responds:

This was obviously either a troll or just that you're blatantly retarded. If you can't accept different set styles, then why even join a community of various artists? You say it's disturbing, yet you say it needs more Slender man. You say it was nicely drawn and animated, yet my character looks cringy. If you are trolling, I have to tell you that you bro are terrible at trolling because a troll is supposed to be a little intelligent about the way you construct the troll. Thank you for almost getting me blammed because you find things disturbing because of different art styles to art styles. If you did this as a joke, then thank you for checking out the animation anyways.

Emmet'Ns MN meets the Devil Emmet'Ns MN meets the Devil

cool movie, it was funny and nicely animated.
i am glad that i saved this movie from judgement.

interesting characters, and cool voice-acting.

good work!!!

Oz Kangaroo Oz Kangaroo

nice work, its a clever satire on oz kangaroo's inflation fetish.
you drew his face nicely, and the whole animation was funny, even if short.

also: you should add a preloader or a play/replay button, because a looping movie is not very visually attractive, and with a preloader your movie would look 5 times better(more organised).

keep it up, and make more movies like this, its cool

Shark Cops Shark Cops

really nice animation, with cool characters and a funny story.
keep up the good work, man! its funny!

fantasy fever fantasy fever

wow! i just stumbled into this, while looking for old clockday flash movies...
great mini-tribute to SBC/pineapple clock, & to all the old, classic clocks!

i really liked the first ''clock-party'' animation, and the whoke relaxed/cool atmopshere, while i also liked the ''bernie and B'' scene from sesame street...

this was a short, but cute C.D. sumbission. nice work!
also, thanks for the cameo, i love it! XD

The beetle and the Egg The beetle and the Egg

hmmm, nice animation!
the stop-motion of the cardboard/paper drawings, and the whole beetle VS the egg story was excellent, and nicely performed...

i also liked the moral: curiosity killed the beetle. nice work!

good movie, nicely animated and with a funny story.
keep up the good work!

00AL240 responds:

Thank Chris. It means a lot to hear you say that. I will do my best to continue to improve my art and animation skills.

Acceptance Acceptance

its a good movie, and while some parts where exaggerated (such as the ''you get robbed and beaten up every day you walk outside'' part), the whole meaning and the general observation that we live in a more violent, more apathetic society, is quite good.

also, your advice (for the people) to be more reasonable, more kind and more caring to each other is a really good advice, and i wish that many people will follow it.

you speak the truth, and even if your movie seems optimistic(at times) and naive, it is still a movie with a good (decent) animation, and with a good (great) meaning.
lets all be nice to eachother.

good work, sir.