Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 52 Fans
Follow chris-the-stick2

All 2,816 flash Reviews

First Beer First Beer

nice animation, cool humour, and
good message: thats why i only drink wine!

poor guy, never accept gifts from strangers!
funny stuff!

Seinfeld - "The Yogurt" Seinfeld - "The Yogurt"

i liked where this is heading....
it looks good, it sounds good, and its funny.
my only advice would be to have some more action going on, and more jokes.
you should make more moviez like this, and maybe even add some more epic moments, like kramer's ''OPEN THE DOOR AND SLIDE'' move.
this must happen.

anyways, thats all, you do good stuff, so do more, this seems nice+promising.

DragonBallDavid responds:

Thanks so much! I appreciate it!
The things you mention are very helpful. I definitely want to work on putting in more action in my cartoons, as well as making them longer and include more jokes. I also plan on making another Seinfeld flash in the future, so I'll keep in mind the stuff that you mention. I would love to put in Kramer's open the door slide like you said! Hopefully I can improve on these things in the future.
Thank you for watching and leaving feedback! It really helps a lot!
-David

FML-FTW Animation FML-FTW Animation

a good animation, and very cool, and swift, with nice animation, and cool characters.
this was very good, despite the (phenomenally) lack of colours.
i liked how you used the few colours that you had for showing the character's emotions, f.e., how the one of them was shy/blushin', etc .
it was cute, and well done.

it was very short tho, so maybe next time add a bigger movie, and maybe add some more stuff, like humour, and some other story going on as well...

keep it up.

Stoner360 responds:

Thank you so much. At the time I had a due date so. I wanted to make the animations more fluid and add more story but. that was the best i could do since i was only given 3 weeks.

Chocolate Milk.avi Chocolate Milk.avi

interesting little doodle/animation.
i liked his face expressions, and how he reacted to this....

pretty cool. very enjoyable.

Spiders vs Zombies Spiders vs Zombies

nice movie, and an interesting design of the kids look/faces and on the spiders/zombies/skeleton dogs.
it was interesting, and i was the one who saved this movie from judgement, so i feel kinda proud :)

you did a nice movie, so keep making stuff!

LevaBoy responds:

thank you very much, I will still working on more animations :D

The Long Winter The Long Winter

good project, and nice story going on.
the whole animation was also very well-drawn, for a stick movie, and it kept the viewer interested.
as for what happened next, lets just say. that i loved it!
in my opinion, it was the best part of the movie!

do more like this, and always add action+humour in your movies, this is a good recipe for awesome movies.

Shieldmaiden Part One Shieldmaiden Part One

very good cartoon, sir!
i liked all the drawings, the lineworks, the whole animation's style and speed, and the face expressions/character designs of all the characters, humans, and trolls alike.
i liked how you've shown the royal family, and the castle wizard(?) (the old guy with the white beard),
and i mostly liked the 2 adventurers that were in the forest, the huge viking guy who was scared of trolls, (the irony!), and his much smaller brother in arms, who was a bit more brave.

nice story, and it seems like the start of a good series.
please keep it up, and always add more humour in your stuff, it will be very good.

PiratePudding responds:

Thank you very much! :)
Glad you liked it!

A few misconceptions though: The Royal family is the village chief and his family, the old guy is the chieftain. The big blond viking (Harald) is afraid of the forest at night, and the braver (or more foolhardy) viking in blue is actually a girl!
Episode two is on the way, I hope you will enjoy the rest of the serie! :)

The Medieval Adventure The Medieval Adventure

good work, good game idea, and good setting, but man, some of the paths/decisions like the castle jail, (horse), or the wizard's tower part, did not continue further, no matter what i clicked.
it seems, that this is incomplete, but it should be completed as a game.
add more choices, more scenes, and maybe even some animations to accompany with the whole game.
its a good game tho, very promising and cool.

just fix it a bit.

Annual Pig Roast Annual Pig Roast

quite disturbing, but very well-animated, and well done(like the pig), so yeah, it was very nicely animated/drawn, but... yeah, you get me.
it was a bit uhhh awkward?

good work tho, nice to see you back, i guess.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

LOL, thanks thanks, the upcoming toons will be a bit more tasteful... and I'm sure you enjoy point n' click games :)

My Dear Ulla My Dear Ulla

this was very well done, and it was visually attractive, and quite fun to watch, all the while the story kept you interested.
i liked how he went outside, and he met his dead wife's ghost and he reconsiled with her...
but why in the end her ghost transformed into a monster-ghost?
and what happened next?
he hugged his wives ''body'', and the monster-ghost relaxed and allowed him to be with his wife?
that was the only confusing part.

but other than that, it was very good, artistic, beautiful, and very interesting.
you do great movies, and you should do more.

OhCynicalMe responds:

Wow thank you for the review. The story was originally about a young man being sent out by his mother to meet a woman he had to marry and unknown to him , she is actually a monster. His mother wanted to get rid of him.

There was going to be a scene where he visits her at her house, however my classmates and the professor recommended I scrap it in order to save time. I admit I had trouble with last scene. It went from him giving her a ring, then a tissue and now it is a hug.

I like you interpretation of the story better, it is more heartwarming. I would like to make more movies. However this time at my own pace.