chris-the-stick2chris-the-stick2

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 131 Fans
Follow chris-the-stick2

All 3,425 flash Reviews

Title:Shoulder Pads Title:Shoulder Pads

this thing was... uhhh boring.

it was only text, and it didnt had any visuals, any sound or any story whatsoever.
it only had some sort of ''title credits humour'', with some spelling jokes, and with some cool name changes, but other than that, it was only a very long title screen. (8 minutes).

now, im not saying that a title screen/that an intro is BAD, but DUDE:
ADD MORE THINGS THAN JUST A TITLE SCREEN.

add drawings of the protagonists, add a story, add some voice-acting, or some music, and add a story/some humour in general!

this movie needs more than just a wall of text.
you are good, but you need to add some drawings/some animation/a story in your movie, thats all.

111robloxdude responds:

Uh This Is Just A Part For A 2 Hour Movie But Audio Yea I Can Do That Im Sorry For The Incconviemce

Retro Dark souls Retro Dark souls

perfect dark souls tribute/reenactment into retro style visuals, excellent work!
you should do more movies like this... its nice!

Fall0utStudios responds:

thanks, im glad you enjoyed it. i am hoping to do more animations like this over the summer

I'm too Awkward for My Own Good. I'm too Awkward for My Own Good.

nicely animated, with swift +fast pasted animation speed, with excellent face expressions, and nice display of excellent humour!

great work, jaiden, keep it up, and do more!

JaidenAnimations responds:

Thanks!

Breaking Hell Breaking Hell

short but sweet!

nice, quick animation, with great visuals, detailed drawings of both the human and of the demons alike, nice action scenes, and cool depiction of the sound-waves/of the super sonic speeds...

brutal and nicely orchestarted action, and overall, its a great DOOM tribute. rip and tear... until it is done! ;)

FL-Nordin responds:

YUSSS! short and sweet was what this challenge was all about, im very happy that you liked the action. i havnt played doom myself, but a couple of walkthroughs in and i was sold.
and their ost is phenomenal <3

The Blood Titan The Blood Titan

woah!

a funny, and enjoyable stick-adventure movie!

i liked how the 3 heroes, the warrior, the rogue (ninja), and the mage were helping each other on how to get out of the evil forest, and on their quest to defeat... the BLOOD TITAN!!!!
the fight was fast-paced, nicely drawn+well animated, and while some parts looked strange (the titan's knight/armour hand, or his golden shoes, or the tree's branch at the end), the whole movie was genuinely good, and funny.

i enjoyed it alot.

you should do more episode of this, because its a cool idea for a mini-series!
keep up the good work.

Mark8 responds:

Thank you very much! I really appreciate you saying that and I am glad you liked it! :)

Yes, you're perfectly right, the Titan's armor and hand, as well as the branch... they look strange. That's because, well, I am not a super-experienced animator, nor an expert. I don't really know how to edit, plus that I had to look for images that somewhat match the video, but in the same time it had not to be copyrighted. Of course, i couldn't really make my own, because I then had to turn it into PNG image, so that I can work with them (and I'm lacking the tools)...

Anyway, I really appreciate that you were honest, and told me the good parts AND the bad parts!
Again, I am glad you liked it and that you enjoyed it! :) :)

Best Regards!

Pretty Much Everywhere Pretty Much Everywhere

excellent work for you first movie.
all the characters are nicely drawn, with a good animation speed going on, and while the humour is random, its still quite nice to watch.

BTW, the character's eyes/faces vaguely remind me of family guy/the simpsons, so its funny as well.

good work, keep it up, and do more stuff like this!

Miltage responds:

Thank you very much!

Tempura: Second Serving Tempura: Second Serving

perfect drawings, awesome face expressions, swift animation, with good speed, and cool fighting scenes.

a very good movie.

its short, and it doesnt have a specific story/an explanation on what's going on... but still, its good.
i would like to see more about this, and you could perhaps add a backstory in the movie...
it would make it even cooler.

excellent drawings, and cool face expressions/cool fighting scenes, tho!
great work!

Short Stick Figure Fight! (My First Time using Adobe Flash) Short Stick Figure Fight! (My First Time using Adobe Flash)

excellent stick-movie, especially for your first animation!
it has good visuals, a nice, fast-paced animation, good fighting scenes, and cool transitions!
good movie, and a really nice stick-fighting movie...

it also had a nice combination of action+humour... thats cool.

keep it up!

VrickG-Animated responds:

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate your positive respond and giving me five stars even though I'm just a newbie. Thanks chris-the-stick2!!

Fountain of Youth Fountain of Youth

a beautiful movie, with nice visuals, good, fluid animation, and with some really nice drawings of the character's faces/of their face expressions!

i was interested by the movie's strange story & title, and i was surprised when i saw the ending!
very funny work, sir! :)

all in all, this was a great animation, with good drawings, and with solid humour.
good work man, keep up the great work!!

Not. Even. Once. Not. Even. Once.

good movie, with very nice visuals, good face expressions, a fluid animation, and a good style in general.

also, you've followed my advice on making the capital yellow letters less visible, (and more abstract), and now we can (finally) see the main character's cool face expressions!

good work, because those huge yellow letters were getting in the way, and they were kinda annoying... but now, with the quick fade-out/dissapearance of the said yellow letters, things are better.

i prefer this version of the movie, its alot better. (in all fields).

good work, nice animation, i would like to see more movies from you, you make cool stuff, so
keep up the good work!